German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the world’s largest funding organisation for the international exchange of students and researchers, is offering fully-funded postgraduate placements for Developing Countries.
These programs are open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program at German institutions of Higher education.
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programs, DAAD Development promotes the training of specialists of new industrial countries.
The university will provide all the following:
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- All international applicants from around the world are eligible to apply.
- The subjects will be for pursuing development-related postgraduate courses.
- To be eligible, the students must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants must be Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience. They fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/education
Application Deadline: For the list of relevant courses, institutions and application deadlines, check