NEW YORK, United States, October 4, 2021 -/African Media Agency(AMA)/- Do you have a favorite religious site? Do you often visit sacred sites? The United Nations wants to hear from you
The United Nations Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC), the leading UN entity on dialogue between cultures and religions, is launching a global call to action to inspire people around the world to join a movement to protect and safeguard religious sites #forSafeWorship.
This global movement is meant to engage the global community in celebrating the universality of religious sites as symbols of our shared humanity, history, and traditions.
Share your story today and make your voice be heard! Shoot a short video (1 to 3 minutes) with your smartphone and tell us about your personal connection to a religious site (why does it matter to you? Why is it important to protect it?…). Submit it today at this address: https://forsafeworship.org/submit/ or post it on your social media accounts and tag @forSafeWorship.
The authors of the most compelling stories will have a chance to:
- Have their videos featured online on a global UN platform.
- Have access to a global audience.
- Have their videos screened, distributed, and streamed all over the world.
- Be featured in global events related to the protection of religious sites.
- Be featured on UNAOC’s social media platforms and digital assets.
- Get distribution opportunities and more!
For more information about the global call to action #forSafeWorship:
- Website: https://forsafeworship.org/
- Submit your story: https://forsafeworship.org/submit/
- Take a stand #forSafeWorship: https://forsafeworship.org/join/
- More ways to get involved: https://forsafeworship.org/toolkits/
- Campaign accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter: @forSafeWorship